Join us on Thursday, September 21st at 12:00 pm for an educational webinar training!
Speakers, Joan Dixon, BA, CTTS & Nicole Marquez, MA, CTTS will be presenting strategies for smoking cessation and more!
- Recognize and identify the different nicotine and vaping products
- Understand the dangers of nicotine addiction
- Know the physical and psychological concerns of nicotine use
- Deliver brief, effective interventions to patients willing to quit nicotine using the “2A’s & an R” methods
- Refer patients to the various Tobacco Free Florida programs for support during the cessation process
1.0 Continuing Education Credit for the Florida Boards of Nursing, and Mental Health Professionals may be available!
Be sure to register via the button below!